Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Montana Alpha Phi House Catches Fire

Fire Breaks Out at UM Sorority House

By Patrick W. Connelly
, The Frat Boy News

The University of Montana's Alpha Phi sorority house caught fire early Sunday morning, forcing its sisters to evacuate.

Firefighters said the blaze began at about 5 a.m. and sprinklers helped to contain flames from spreading.

No smoke was visible when firefighters arrived, but they said they did find flames in the house's basement.

An electrical malfunction is believed to be the cause, but the investigation remains open, firefighters said.

No comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007