Friday, May 25, 2007

Best Internship Ever?

Student Strips for College Credit

A female student at the University of Nebraska in Omaha is taking off all her clothes this summer as part of her strip club internship, which in turn will give her college credit.

Jenny Heineman, a 22-year old sociology major, a studying strippers while partaking in the activity herself.

"I was taking a course on Sexuality and Culture and got introduced to the underground culture of sex work, and became very interested in the rights of sex workers," she told WTLX.

"I probably go up on stage maybe four times in a five-hour shift," she told the TV station. "And I’m constantly thinking please don’t fall."

Her goal: "Get to know your local stripper. That’s the message," she said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to get a hold of the blogger. I own and operate www.greeku.com. I would like to request you put a link on your site to greeku.com. Sorry for posting the comment, but I had no other way to get a hold of you.

Rizzy Rizzy Chi said...

Just drop us an email at fratboynews@yahoo.com and we'll see what we can work out!

Thanks!

Template Design | Elque 2007