Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jimmy Fallon Played Beer Pong Until 5 a.m. at Louisville Frat

Fallon Almost Missed Kentucky Derby After Frat Party

Former Saturday Night Live star Jimmy Fallon was among the many celebrities who attended the Kentucky Derby a few weeks back, but he almost didn't make it after spending the night before playing beer pong at a University of Louisville frat.

"I went to this nice tuxedo party at a mansion and as me and my girlfriend were leaving the valets parking the cars were from a fraternity, Fallon said"

"I said, 'So where's the party at?', just joking around," he continued. "They go, 'We'll have one if you come.' "So I said, 'Well, give me the address. We'll show up.' So we ended up going to this frat house in the University of Louisville and ended up playing beer pong until five in the morning."

1 comment:

Wordjunky said...

What Fraternity was it? Anyone know?

Template Design | Elque 2007